The Personal Data that We Collect
Depending on how you use the Sites, we may request information from you in several areas of our Sites, mobile services and other channels including in-clinic that may be used to personally identify you, including but not limited to the following:
- Your personal information such as your name, gender, data of birth, passport or other personally identifiable number;
- Your contact information such as your telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses; and
- Your credit or debit card information, shipping and billing information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date.
- Certain Personal Data particularly relating to your personal information, contact information and past medical history are required for specific services and if you fail to supply such Personal Data as requested from each specific service, we may be unable to deliver you the services in full.
Whether you choose to provide the information is completely up to you but please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of our services if you withhold the information.
Purpose for which the Personal Data are Collected and Used
We may use the Personal Data you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
- To contact you regarding your enquiries;
- For your use of the online services available at any of our Sites and/or through other telecommunication channels;
- For the supply of any products and/or services which we may offer to you or you may require from us from time to time including text message SMS alerts;
- For marketing, promotional and customer relationship management purposes, such as sending you updates on latest offers and promotions in connection with our products and services;
- For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
- To disclose to a third-party to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of Singapore; and
- To facilitate the payment for products and services provided by us or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates including verification of credit card details with third parties and using the Personal Data you provide to conduct matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties).
Social Networking Services
We have a number of ways to hear your opinions and feedback and may interact with you through social networks or other interactive services to further our mission. When you interact with us at a third-party social network, such as Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networks that we may offer in future, the network (considered as public information and not personal information) gives us the ability to access and store certain information from your profile for that social network. This policy does not cover the privacy practices of those third-party sites, or of companies that Moyem Medical Aesthetics does not own or control, or the actions of people that Moyem Medical Aesthetics does not employ or manage. You should check the privacy policies of those third-parties when providing personally identifiable information through third-party sites. The categories of information we can access will depend, in part, on the permissions you grant us and the privacy settings you have established on that social network.
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
We may disclose and transfer Personal Data to and jointly user Personal Data (whether within or outside of your jurisdiction) our subsidiaries, associated companies, business associates, services providers and other persons who we consider appropriate, in connection with the services and products provided to or requested by you. We may disclose this information to facilitate communication of news and information about such services and products and otherwise for the purposes mentioned above. The entities with whom we may share your Personal Data with include but are not limited to:
- Moyem Medical Aesthetics and its subsidiaries and related companies;
- Any agent, contractor or third-party service provider who provides administrative, marketing and research, distribution, data processing, telecommunications, computer, payment or other services to Moyem Medical Aesthetics in connection with the operation of its business;
- Other business associates such as loyalty program operators and other companies involved in providing customer or fulfilling customer requests;
- Credit reference agencies;
- Credit, debit and/or charge card companies and/or banks;
- Government or non-government authorities, agencies and/or regulators; and
- Where permitted by applicable local law, any personal information which we obtained from you may be disclosed to third parties if required by law.
Usage of Cookies
Our website is developed on Joomla CMS solution. This site does no tracking and expires when the session ends.
Questions About This Policy